The Relyence online Help guide can be accessed at any time by clicking on the question mark icon in the top right corner of Relyence.
Clicking on the Help menu dropdown will allow access to the various help related functions.
- Help: Displays the Relyence User Guide.
- Getting Started: Displays the Getting Started tutorial for the active Relyence Product.
- Welcome to Relyence: Re-displays the Welcome to Relyence dialog. This allows you to access the functions available on the Welcome dialog: activating a different Relyence Product, opening an Example Analysis, creating a new Analysis, etc. It is a handy way to get to commonly used functions.
- First Time User Startup: Redisplays the sequence of questions that appear when you first register for Relyence. This may be helpful if you are introducing someone new to your team to Relyence. You can suggest they select this option. The initial series of questions will appear:
- What Product would you like to begin with?
- How would you like to begin - watch a video, follow the Getting Started Guide, or jump right in?
- A thank you note to close out and reminder to look for your confirmation email.
- Contact Us: Takes you to the contact page for Relyence Corporation.